Public health officials and even many dentists continue to claim that adding fluoride to public water supplies helps protect your teeth from decay.
But how could that be true? When you drink a glass of fluoridated water, it hardly touches your teeth.
You’re being lied to. In fact, they’ve been lying to you about it since the 1940s. The worst part? They’re getting away with it at the expense of your health and your wallet.
I believe water fluoridation is a public health scam and one of the most unnecessary and severely health-damaging practices we are exposed to today.
Imagine if the government decided everyone should take a pharmaceutical drug. By adding it to the public water supplies, suddenly, two-thirds of the population would be getting it, whether they wanted it or not. And everyone would receive it in the same dose.
This is exactly how it is with fluoridated water... Most likely you haven’t been asked if you want it. Nor have you been provided with an option to avoid it.
Instead, every time you turn on your tap for a glass of water or for water to make coffee, tea or anything else, you ingest fluoride. The more you drink, the more fluoride you take in.
That’s why I have been working for years to find an effective and affordable solution for removing fluoride from drinking water. I believe you deserve a convenient way to enjoy water from your tap without the worry of harming yourself.
What Started as a Major Toxic Waste Problem Ends up as an “Essential” for Health
To understand how water fluoridation started, you have to go back to World War II.
In the 1940s, the aluminum industry produced massive amounts of fluoride to make bombs for the war. When they released the production waste products, the effects on the surrounding landscape were unexpectedly tragic. Entire orchards withered away and herds of cattle died.
Because they had to find a way to get rid of this accumulated waste, the aluminum industry, along with the Manhattan Project, considered their available options.
One thing was certain: it would cost an enormous sum of money to properly dispose of this toxic waste. So, they came up with a solution that would have a major, detrimental impact on health to this day.
By declaring fluoride safe and beneficial to health (which it obviously wasn’t), they could sell the waste to municipalities across the country to add to water supplies.
As incredulous as that sounds, that’s exactly what happened. Industry’s problem was now solved and fluoridation became a routine practice in many cities in the U.S. and Canada.
Today, two-thirds of America’s tap water contains fluoride, but it no longer comes from the bomb-making industry. It comes from a different waste product now...
In the 1960s, the demand for concentrated phosphate fertilizer turned the Central Florida phosphate mining business into one of chemical production. Phosphate rock is used to make phosphoric acid, a vital component of phosphate fertilizer.
Because they had a similar waste disposal problem, the untreated waste byproduct of phosphate fertilizer production became the new “fluoride” for fluoridating drinking water today.
And it continues to this day...
Officials Won’t Admit It, but Today’s ‘Anti-Cavity’ Fluoride Is Indeed a Toxic Waste Byproduct Drip-Fed Into Your Drinking Water
Early on, the phosphate fertilizer industry found a way to convert production’s toxic vapors into fluorosilicic acid (FSA), a dangerous liquid waste.
FSA is so hazardous, workers must avoid contact with the liquid. Simply breathing its fumes can cause serious lung damage or death. An accidental spill on your skin can lead to severe burns and pain.
For the past 50 years, Central Florida’s fertilizer factories have been shipping fluorosilicic acid in storage tanks to water reservoirs throughout the U.S.
This hazardous, toxic FSA is then drip-fed into drinking water supplies to ‘fluoridate’ public drinking water.
The American Dental Association (ADA) and public health officials describe this antiquated process as “the precise adjustment of the existing naturally occurring fluoride levels in drinking water to an optimal fluoride level for the prevention of dental decay.”
Here’s the most unbelievable part... Proponents of water fluoridation argue that this industry byproduct isn’t a waste product at all because it serves a useful purpose when added to drinking water.
These advocates actually go on to compare this fluoride to pumpkin seeds from a pumpkin, calling it “as American as pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving!”
Don’t be duped by their ridiculous lies. Is this really something you want to ingest? As if that’s not bad enough, there are even more reasons to avoid fluoridated water...
7 More Reasons to Avoid Fluoridated Drinking Water
If you’re still not convinced that fluoride doesn’t belong in your drinking water, here are some additional points to consider...
- You’re being forced to take a medication that carries health risks and lacks a clean safety record.
When a community’s water supply is fluoridated, everyone ingests fluoride, whether they want it or not. That’s a violation of your right to informed consent to medication. Residents aren’t being warned of fluoride’s lack of safety and serious health risks.
- The current “one dose fits all” may be especially harmful to certain groups.
Lighter-weight individuals like infants and children, and those who drink more water, such as athletes, outdoor laborers and military personnel, are being exposed to greater amounts of fluoride. Take a bottle-fed baby for example... She may receive as much as 200 times more fluoride than a breastfed baby.
- The fluoride added to your drinking water isn’t an essential nutrient, and hundreds of research articles show it is potentially harmful, even at levels considered “safe.”
I’ll go into more about how fluoride threatens your body and brain health, but for now, know that fluoride is one of 12 industrial chemicals known to cause developmental neurotoxicity in humans.
- There isn’t a good understanding of how fluoride interacts with other chemicals, including lead.
Researchers have found that when fluoride is added to water supplies, it attracts lead, a toxic metal sometimes found in plumbing systems. That may explain why fluoride is linked to higher blood levels of lead in children.
- The fluoride added to water may not even prevent tooth decay as some claim.
Here are the facts... Improvement in dental health has been seen in countries with and without fluoridation. Some communities that halt water fluoridation later report lower levels of tooth decay. Researchers believe the improvement may be due to the increased access to preventative dental hygiene services and a greater awareness of the detrimental effects of sugar.
- Fluoridation discriminates against those with low incomes.
Surprisingly, research suggests that in malnourished children and individuals of lower socio-economic status, fluoride may actually increase the risk of cavities because of its effects on calcium. Plus, lower income individuals are least able to afford protection against public fluoridated water.
- Fluoride is just as harmful to pets, wildlife and the environment.
Water fluoridation doesn’t just harm you. It hurts your pet as well as wildlife and the environment. Your pet receives fluoride in her water and food, and because of her lower body weight, it can threaten her well-being. Reports document the harmful effects to wild animals through exposure to fluoride in the water, soil, food and air.
While all of these are valid reasons to avoid fluoride, let’s take a look at what I believe is the number one reason to avoid this toxic chemical.
The Top Reason to Ditch All Your Sources of Fluoride: It Harms Bodies and Brains, Young and Old
Unfortunately, fluoridated drinking water isn’t your only source of fluoride.
More than 95% of toothpaste contains fluoride and even many pharmaceutical drugs contain the toxic substance.
Other significant sources include tea, Kombucha, fruit juices, processed and prepared food made with water, Teflon and aluminum cookware, and non-organic fruits, vegetables, meats and bone broth because of fluoride-based pesticides.
Because fluoride is so widespread in processed foods and beverages, the concentration of the fluoride in your drinking water isn’t the most important factor. The total dose from all sources is what matters. And that’s influenced by your bodyweight, how much water you drink and the total amount of fluoride you take in each day.
One of the first visible signs of fluoride toxicity is dental fluorosis. That’s when teeth – especially children’s and teens’ teeth – take on a mottled white or brown appearance.
With dental fluorosis, teeth enamel becomes irreversibly damaged and permanently discolored. It can lead to brittle teeth that break and stain easily.
According to recent data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 23% of Americans aged 6-49 and 41% of children aged 12-15 show some degree of dental fluorosis.
These alarming numbers led the Public Health Service to lower its water fluoridation level recommendations in 2015.
Yet, dental fluorosis may be one of the least adverse effects of fluoride exposure. More than 400 studies show fluoride is a potent toxin to the brain. And that’s just the start...
Brain Damage, Thyroid Dysfunction, Increased Blood Pressure – There’s Hardly a System or Organ That Fluoride Doesn’t Effect
Here are some science-documented health conditions associated with fluoride:
- Brain damage and reduced IQ. More than 200 studies show prolonged fluoride exposure can damage your brain, especially with an excess of aluminum or iodine deficiency. Fifty-three studies show a link between fluoride exposure and reduced IQ, including one that confirms the higher the fluoride level in a pregnant mom’s urine, the lower the IQ of her child.
- Impaired learning and memory has been shown in 45 animal studies.
- Cardiovascular effects. Elevated blood levels of fluoride have been found in patients with heart disease. Research shows fluoride concentrates in the cardiovascular system and can lead to increased blood pressure, arteriosclerosis, electrocardiogram abnormalities, arterial calcifications and myocardial damage.
- Thyroid Dysfunction. Up through the 1950s, very low doses of fluoridewere prescribed to hyperthyroid patients to reduce thyroid gland activity. The doses these patients received are well within the range found in fluoridated water. Thyroid disease contributes to obesity, heart disease, depression and other health problems. Fluoride also worsens the impact of an iodine deficiency.
- Joint pain and stiffness are well-known symptoms of excess fluoride. Research shows that reducing daily fluoride intake for several weeks or months helped eliminate symptoms in those with fluoride-related joint issues.
- Bone fractures. When fluoride is added to drinking water at higher levels, increased fracture rates and reduced bone strength have been reported.
- Increased blood glucose levels and impaired glucose tolerance, precursors to Type 2 diabetes, occur with the levels of fluoride used for fluoridating water.
- Endocrine and hormonal effects. Your endocrine system includes your glands that secrete hormones to regulate cellular and organ function. Fluoride is considered an endocrine disruptor that affects the normal function of your glands. This can cause early puberty in girls and lower fertility rates overall.
- Insomnia and decreased melatonin production. Your pineal gland is exposed to a high volume of blood flow, so it tends to accumulate even higher levels of fluoride than your teeth and bones. Fluoride disrupts your body’s production of melatonin, which maintains your circadian rhythm or sleep cycle, regulates puberty onset in girls and helps protect your body from free radical damage.
So, what can you do to help protect yourself against fluoride?
Why Bottled Water Isn’t Your Ideal Option for Avoiding Fluoride
Plastic water bottles may be convenient, but they have catastrophic consequences for the environment – and your health.
Their numbers keep growing exponentially. In 2014, 57.3 billion plastic water bottles were sold. Compared to the number of bottles sold in 1996 – that’s a 15-fold increase!
Here are just a few of the ways bottled water impacts our resources and the well-being of our planet:
- More than two million tons (or 38 billion water bottles) end up in U.S. landfills each year.
- Most bottled water comes from regions with scarce or limited water supplies (one major water company created a water shortage in Pakistan).
- The process of producing bottled water uses about six times as much water as the amount in each bottle.
- More than eight million tons of plastic are dumped in our oceans and kills 1.1 million marine animals each year (over 90% of all seabirds have plastic pieces in their stomachs).
- It takes one-fourth of a bottle of oil to produce a single water bottle.
- The amount of oil used for one year’s supply of bottled water (17 million barrels) could power 190,000 homes or fuel 1.3 million cars for a year.
- The process of bottling water releases 2.5 million tons of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere every year.
Keep in mind, once deposited in a landfill or the ocean, most plastic doesn’t biodegrade. It remains there indefinitely. Microscopic pieces of broken down plastic choke waterways around the world and contaminate drinking water and sea life.
These are only the environmental effects. The worst effect from plastic water bottles may be the one you can’t even see...
Plastic, Plastic Everywhere... Even Inside Your Body
When you drink bottled water, you get unexpected “extras” – plastic particles.
Tests reveal bottled water contains nearly twice as much microplastic particles as tap water. Researchers believe they come from not only the water itself but from the bottle and cap manufacturing process, too.
And we’re not talking about a couple or even a dozen particles in each bottle...
When researchers tested 259 bottles of 11 popular bottled water brands, they found on average 325 pieces of microplastic per liter of bottled water. Only 17 of the 259 bottles were free of particles. One top brand actually contained 10,390 particles!
While you can’t see plastic particles with your naked eye, they can inflict plenty of damage:
- Particles can lodge in your intestinal wall.
- Others travel through your body’s lymphatic system.
- Larger-size particles can pass into your hepatic portal vein, which carries blood from your intestines, gallbladder, pancreas and spleen to your liver.
- Nine out of 10 particles are small enough to cross your gut wall.
You don’t need to be a scientist to know that plastic in your body isn’t a good thing. Microplastic particles may contain toxins or harmful constituents. Researchers know they can mimic your hormone activity, but it’s too soon to know what other damage they may be inflicting.
By saying “no” to bottled water, you’ll be doing yourself and the environment a tremendous favor.
Still Drinking Tap Water? You May Be Drinking More Than 267 Contaminants
Many people still drink water directly from their tap. They assume that if it looks and tastes clean, it must be safe to drink.
Unfortunately, appearance and taste can be deceiving. Your water coming from public water sources is likely far more contaminated than you think and not as pure as they claim. The Environmental Working Group (EWG) recently proved it...
Testing for 500 different contaminants and analyzing tests from nearly 50,000 U.S. water utilities in all 50 states, the EWG discovered 267 contaminants coming out of the average U.S. faucet.
Even worse, many of these contaminants were at levels above those known to cause risks to your health. These contaminants included:
- 93 linked to an increased risk of cancer
- 78 associated with brain and nervous system damage
- 63 connected to developmental harm to children or fetuses
- 45 linked to hormonal disruption
- 38 that may cause fertility problems
Plus, nearly 19,000 public water systems detected lead at levels above 3.8 parts per billion. These levels are particularly hazardous to a formula-fed baby.
When your drinking water looks clear and tastes good, it’s easy to assume your water is anything but harmless. And then when your local public water utility gives your water its ‘thumbs up’, how can you believe anything else?
Why You Can’t Trust Your Local Utility’s Water Report
Many people quickly point out... “Our public utility routinely tests our drinking water supplies and its reports don’t show any contaminants.”
That’s a valid point, but here’s why you can’t trust those reports...
Federal and state regulatory agencies give nearly all of our nation’s drinking supplies a passing grade when tested. That’s because these contaminants are at levels declared legal under the Safe Drinking Water Act or state regulations.
And that’s only for contaminants included on the test list!
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has not added a new contaminant to the list of regulated drinking water pollutants that makes up the Safe Drinking Water Act in more than 20 years.
The presence of unregulated chemicals in drinking water is especially worrisome. That is what forms the basis of public utility water tests.
Pollutants are there. The EWG found more than 160 unregulated contaminants in the tap water supplies it tested across the country. Here are just three of the many unregulated industrial and farming chemicals it found in drinking water at levels above those that may pose a cancer risk:
- Chromium-6, an industrial chemical (found in water from all 50 states)
- 1,4-dioxane, an industrial solvent
- Nitrates from industrial agriculture
So what can you do?
When you invest in an effective water filtration system that specifically removes fluoride, you drastically reduce your daily intake of not only fluoride and plastic microparticles but more than 267 contaminants, including those we just talked about.
Up Until Now, You Couldn’t Remove Fluoride Without Losing Precious Minerals and Wasting Water
Up until now, you really couldn’t find a water filter that removed substantial amounts of fluoride without resorting to reverse osmosis. Most water filters and their technologies remove 50% or less of fluoride.
Reverse osmosis has been the standard for removing fluoride for years. However, its main drawbacks include wasting a lot of water and removing healthy minerals from the water.
Two other types of fluoride removal systems have their issues as well. Activated Alumina (AAL) can leach aluminum into your drinking water, and Bone Char (BC) technology requires acidic water for it to work correctly and hasn’t shown good filtering capacity.
Some systems claim to remove 95% or more of fluoride, but when you look at independent test results and the results people actually get with use, that’s not always the case. With some systems, performance drops drastically after the first 25 or 30 gallons.
I’ve been working for years to find an effective and affordable solution for removing fluoride. I believe you should be able to turn on your tap and drink plenty of water without worrying about getting a hefty dose of fluoride or other contaminants.
And you deserve the convenience of being able to refill your reusable, safe water container straight from your faucet without having to buy and drink water from risky and environmentally-polluting disposable water bottles.
We’ve finally found an option that surpasses anything else we’ve seen over the years – and can provide you with all this. It’s groundbreaking technology that no one else has, at least not yet.
Introducing... The Breakthrough Technology That Can Remove up to 99.9% of Fluoride, Lead, Microplastics and Countless Other Contaminants
Our Fluoride Removal Full Spectrum Water Filter, available in your choice of an Under-Counter or Countertop unit, provides broad-range contamination reduction while retaining beneficial minerals.
This revolutionary system is unlike any prior fluoride-removing filter. A whole new paradigm in water filtration, it marries existing technologies and combines medias for a unique approach to:
- Reduce up to 99.9% of 172 contaminants, including arsenic, chromium and other heavy metals, disinfectants, anions, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), pharmaceutical drugs, pesticides and herbicides using .5 micron carbon block filtration.
- Remove up to 99.9% of fluoride and chlorine while selectively allowing essential minerals, like calcium, magnesium and potassium, to pass through.
- Reduce microorganisms, such as bacteria, viruses, cysts and fungi using .01 micron filtration.
- Shield and remove larger particulate and sediment to help prolong flow rate and filter life.
Best of all, it’s independently tested to do all this. You don’t just have to take someone’s word for it.
Obtaining fresh filtered drinking water has never been so simple. With our Fluoride Removal Under-Counter Water Filter, all it takes is a turn of the handle to receive a flow of water that’s up to 99.9% clear of fluoride, chlorine and other contaminants for safe drinking, cooking and more.
With the push of a button, our Fluoride Removal Countertop Water Filter delivers the same, clean water directly from your faucet.
Let’s take a closer look at its breakthrough technology...
This Unique System Marries Existing Technologies for a Whole New Paradigm in Fluoride Removal
Our Fluoride Removal Full Spectrum Countertop Water Filter system removes contaminants and unwanted substances through three different stages:
- Sediment Shield
Removes larger particulate and sediment to prolong flow rate and filter life.
- 0.5 Micron Carbon Block
Reduces up to 99.9% of a wide range of contaminants, including heavy metals such as arsenic and chromium, pesticides and herbicides, pharmaceuticals, fluoride and chlorine.
- 0.01 Micron Filtration
Reduces most micro-organisms commonly found in municipal water supplies, such as viruses, bacteria and fungi.
Both Under-Counter and Countertop Fluoride Removal Water Filter units are designed for use on a treated water supply.
The convenient under-sink design of the Under-Counter model with optional wall mount bracket allows you to enjoy filtered water without a bulky filter system taking up valuable space on your counter top.
For the Under-Counter model, use an existing soap dispenser or other 1/2” hole in your sink or countertop to install your faucet. Detailed instructions for installation are provided. Because it is the customer’s responsibility to install the appliance properly, we recommend using a licensed plumber if you lack the appropriate tools for installation.
For those desiring an effective fluoride removal system that doesn’t require installation, our small and compact Countertop model sits alongside your sink, and makes an attractive addition to any countertop. Simply connect to your cold water supply using the included diverter valve and hose.
Please note: The Countertop unit will work with any faucet except ones with a pull-down sprayer. If you have this type of faucet, order our Under-Counter model.
Both models have an easy replacement filter system and feature a battery-powered LED filter life indicator. The indicator reminds you when to replace the filter, saving you the hassle of having to keep track. Replacement filters are available separately.
Finally, You Can Take Control of Your Drinking Water and Say “No” to Fluoride, Plastics and Other Contaminants
You don’t have to put up with fluoride exposure and continue being part of the “human experiment.” And you don’t need to expose yourself to hormone-disrupting plastic particles from polluting plastic water bottles.
Now there’s a simple and affordable way to remove fluoride, chlorine and more than 170 other contaminants, along with bacteria, cysts, viruses and fungi in your drinking water.
Finally, you have a convenient way to enjoy water from your tap with our Fluoride Removal Full Spectrum Water Filters. With your choice of Under-Counter or Countertop models, you can now have the peace of mind that comes with great-tasting pure and clear water for you, your family and your pets.
Order your Fluoride Removal Full Spectrum Water Filter today!