If you're like many people, you spend each day in a race against the clock. And that typically includes an unceasing flurry of appointments and responsibilities.
This can leave you struggling for convenient options to keep yourself fueled with a good meal supplement. If you want those options to be healthy ones, I'm sure you've noticed that really limits your choices.
For a long time, I was in search of what seemed like "mission impossible" – finding a way to help you find a quick and convenient high-quality food option... without emptying your wallet or skimping on nutrition. And I know it had to taste good, too!
After searching hard and long, I finally found what I considered an ideal option for you, and it's called Pro-Optimal Whey™.
Pro-Optimal Whey™ is a high-protein supplement mix that provides exceptional nutrition.* It promotes your peak wellness by use of a unique combination of an exceptionally high-quality whey protein, along with healthy fats, carbs, and micronutrients.* Of course, I made sure it didn’t contain the toxic artificial sweeteners and flavors that many whey protein powders contain.
If you sometimes catch yourself indulging in processed junk foods simply because you’re short on time or are on the go, then you owe it to yourself (and those you love) to keep this healthy option handy.
It’s fast and easy to fix, and can go a long way towards helping you keep your diet choices on track. You may even find it helps take the stress off your daily food preparation!
Treat Yourself to a Great Morning Jumpstart...
One of the most popular ways to use Pro-Optimal Whey™ is as a snappy breakfast supplement.
Here's why it makes sense to make Pro-Optimal Whey™ part of your healthy breakfast:
- You can whip up a smart, nutritious Pro-Optimal Whey™ drink – quick to drink and portable for those mornings when you're really in a rush
- Gets you out the door quickly each day, fueled with a high-quality, protein-rich, low-carbohydrate, protein-rich supplement to help meet your nutritional protein needs*
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels*
- Contains a good balance of vitamins and makes a great morning jumpstart*
- Sustains you for hours and provides you with lasting energy throughout your morning, unlike carb-based cereals and pastries*
- Makes a convenient and guilt-free delicious morning smoothie
- Helps you resist the urge to grab unhealthy “fast food”
Pro-Optimal Whey™ can become your go-to meal supplement when you're rushed, haven't been to the store, or feeling less than creative in the kitchen.
For the sake of refueling your body with real nutrients in the morning, you can't beat the simplicity and speed of whipping up a Pro-Optimal Whey™ protein drink supplement.
For even greater nutrition, try adding it to raw milk, kefir, or your favorite grass fed yogurt. Or mix in some healthy nuts or a tiny bit of unsweetened fruit for flavor. (Some clever parents even hide powdered or liquid vitamins, fish oil, or other nutrients their kids won't otherwise take in their protein drink!)
Besides the “quick-get-out-the-door” benefit of Pro-Optimal Whey™, it packs a powerful punch on a cell-nourishment level.*
Accept No Substitutes for This Protein Superstar
The foundational ingredient in Pro-Optimal Whey™ is whey protein, considered by many to be protein's superstar, and nature's richest source of biologically active protein.
Whey is one of the world's oldest “health foods.”
Way back in 420 B.C., Hippocrates, known as the "Father of Medicine," recommended the health-boosting benefits of whey. In Europe during the Middle Ages, whey was touted as a health tonic. Fast forward to the 21st century, and we have scientists discovering an amazing array of healthful benefits from whey.
You see, the very first protein source you were designed to eat as a newborn is your mother's breast milk. Did you know that the single most important nutritional protein in breast milk is whey protein? Mothers' milk is 70% whey.
Whey protein contains all the essential amino acids.* Plus, it boasts the highest protein quality rating among all proteins.
It is a complete protein, giving newborns a healthy start in life. From that start, you're designed to build a strong immune system and attain a normal growth pattern.
A 1987 Immunology journal reports that whey protein supports optimal immune system response by replenishing glutathione (GSH) levels in the blood through its critical precursor, cysteine.*
Intercellular levels of glutathione precursors increase when you eat native whey protein. Then glutathione is produced and stored in your cells for later use.
Your Body's Best-Kept Secret to Health and Well-Being
As you already know, antioxidants are very important for healthy immune function because they help neutralize free radical activity.
Your body's best-kept secret in the war against free radicals and the signs of aging, glutathione (GSH) acts as your body's “master” antioxidant and cleanser.* It is a tri-peptide made up of the amino acids cysteine, glutamic acid, and glycine.
Our bodies produce GSH when we have adequate amounts of these critical components. Drinking Pro-Optimal Whey™ with Proserum® native whey protein provides optimal amounts of these components.
So how does glutathione promote your good health?
- Supports your immune system.* Healthy people have higher GSH levels than immune-depressed people. Lymphocytes, cells vital for your immune response, depend on GSH for proper function and replication.
- Decreases signs of cellular aging.* GSH levels drop as your cells age. Research shows that a tendency towards degenerative diseases and aging are related to the cells' ability to robustly recover from oxidative insult. This ability can be determined by measuring intracellular stores of glutathione.*
- Helps detoxify your liver.* Your liver is your body's major organ that cleanses your body of toxins. High concentrations of GSH gather in your liver to carry on biochemical cleansing. GSH takes care of and helps eliminate pollutants, carcinogens and poisons, like those found in fuel exhaust and cigarette smoke.*
- Supports good athletic performance.* Strong muscular activity generates oxy-radicals, leading to muscle fatigue and reduced athletic performance. GSH helps neutralize these radicals and promotes muscular development.*
GSH relies on naturally occurring cysteine for its production, but cysteine is scarce in the standard American diet. Further, heat and processing denature or destroy cysteine, so it's important to use a whey powder that uses raw milk, with minimal heat and processing, like Pro-Optimal Whey™ to help avoid a cysteine and GSH deficiencies.
Keeping a Super-Protein 'Super'
As you are likely aware, I am a huge advocate of raw milk products – and avoiding all pasteurized milk dairy products. Raw milk is one of the healthiest foods you can consume.
Once milk is heated (to approximately 163°), nutritional breakdown and chemical modification begin. Both of these denature the whey proteins in the milk.
Pasteurizing destroys enzymes, weakens vitamins, denatures or damages fragile milk proteins, destroys vitamin B12 and B6, kills beneficial bacteria and promotes pathogens. I firmly believe that pasteurized milk is a leading cause of food allergies in this country, and is associated with a broad range of other symptoms.
What's more, once the protein is denatured, the vital protein-bound fats are cut loose.
Even today's most expensive whey products – isolates, ion exchange, concentrates and hydrolyzed form – are denatured by-products of cheese manufacturing that fall short of preserving the biological activity of the whey proteins. These damaged proteins leave just a slim range of proteins to contribute to your health.
Pro-Optimal Whey™ never uses cross-flow filtration, microfiltration, hydrolyzation, ion exchange, or any process that could denature the original proteins as found in pure, raw milk.
Pro-Optimal Whey™ uses Proserum® Whey Protein. Proserum® is a customized non-denatured, whey protein powder. It undergoes a unique pasteurization process to keep the full range of all the fragile immune balancing and restoring components of fresh raw milk.
The Proserum® used in our Pro-Optimal Whey™ is an exceptional-quality natural whey protein. It took years of work to perfect the proprietary filtration and drying methods to lessen processing and retain critical nutrients.
Some vendors of whey powders will tell you that processing methods don't really matter. That is simply not true, due to the negative impact of heat and filtering.
I want you to have access to every bit of protein available in the same natural and life-supporting form it exists in nature.
How Could You Possibly Go Wrong With All These Benefits
From Whey Protein?
My commitment to providing you with the finest-quality whey protein – without stripping it down via heat and processing – means you get powerful and important benefits from natural whey. How about these ways to help your well-being?
- Lactoferrin enhances iron absorption when needed, supports immune health and optimal inflammation levels*
- Immunoglobins provide immune system support*
- Bovine Serum Albumin along with lactoferrin and immunoglobins, contains generous amounts of cysteine and glutamine (necessary for glutathione production)*
- Covalent-Bonded Cysteine is a critical precursor of the intracellular production of glutathione (GSH), your master antioxidant and cleanser*
- Active Peptides are specialized paired amino acids that display a helpful information transfer factor effect on the immune system, plus they boost intracellular glutathione*
- Growth Factors are growth-promoting protein fractions that help regenerate aged or injured cells, build and retain muscle, process energy efficiently, enhance immune strength, and support healthy blood sugar and brain chemicals*
But hold on. There's even more...
Why Does It Matter What the Cows Eat?
You may be trying to eat as much food as possible that doesn’t contain pesticides and genetically engineered ingredients. And, of course, I encourage you to do so.
That's why I'm especially pleased to be able to offer you Pro-Optimal Whey™ – because it delivers that also.
The milk used in Pro-Optimal Whey Protein™ comes only from cows that graze on pesticide-free, natural grass pastures.
These cows are never subjected to chemicals, hormones, antibiotics, hyper-immunizations, injected pathogens, or any bovine growth hormones – giving you peace of mind in addition to wellness.
Plus, these cows are not from factory farms that feed their cows genetically engineered grains. Grain-feeding can transform healthy milk proteins into allergens and carcinogens – which is caused by modern feeding methods that substitute high-protein, soy-based feeds for fresh green grass.
Pasture-fed cows' milk has excellent levels of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), which is transferred to you in the whey powder.
CLA may be one of the most potent antioxidant substances in your diet.* Additionally, it supports healthy weight, normal immune function, and helps promote normal insulin and cholesterol levels.*
Agricultural Research dairy scientist Larry Satter, based at the Dairy Forage Research Center in Madison, Wisconsin, conducted a study comparing the amount of CLA in milk from cows grazing on pasture to the amount from cows fed hay or silage.
Astoundingly, he concluded that pasture-grazed cows had 500% more CLA in their milk than cows fed silage.
So Pro-Optimal Whey™, via pasture-fed milking cows, provides you with a terrific source of CLA. Which is a great thing... because CLA can't be produced by your body. Instead, you must get it through foods like whole milk, butter, beef and lamb.
But there's more to Pro-Optimal Whey™ than "just" high-quality protein – lots more.
We Add Only the Highest-Quality Chelated Minerals
While vitamins often take the spotlight in discussions about dietary supplements, minerals also play an important role in keeping you optimally healthy. That's why I made sure that crucial minerals were part of Pro-Optimal Whey™.
Most importantly, the minerals in Pro-Optimal Whey™ are carefully chelated.
Chelating is the process of binding the mineral ion by special bonds to one or two amino acids. Structurally, it looks similar to two crab claws bound together – hence, "chelate" from the Greek work "chele" or claw.
So, from chelation, a mineral protein molecule complex is formed that:
- Survives the acidity of the stomach and is non-ionizing (like a mineral salt)*
- Readily assimilates into the intestine because of its neutral charge*
- Absorbs intact through your intestines due to its small molecular weight*
But here's the catch.
Many manufacturers try to chelate minerals by simply mixing amino acids with minerals in dry-powdered form. This does not allow the necessary covalent bonds to form so it really isn't a chelate per the National Nutritional Foods Association's definition of a chelate.
Pro-Optimal Whey™ uses chelated minerals from Albion – the top producer of high-quality minerals in the world. Look for the Albion logo or patent numbers on supplement bottles to be sure you're getting genuine chelated minerals.
Albion's chelating process is so advanced, effective and unique that it's patented. And the holder of the patent wrote a whole textbook on mineral absorption. When it comes to mineral supplements, they know what they're doing.
You not only get protein from the whey – you also get its synergistic impact from the link with chelated minerals... for a blast of nutritional value.
What Other Fast Drink Can Boast of All This?
Check out this incredible summary of the nutritional boost you get in every glass of Pro-Optimal Whey™:
- Glutamine – Contains 900 mg of the essential amino acid glutamine to support your immune and digestive health*
- Glutathione – Known as your body's "master antioxidant," glutathione supports your body's fight against free radicals*
Making Pro-Optimal Whey™ Taste Delicious – In Three Great Flavors
Now, it would be one thing to take Pro-Optimal Whey™ because it's quick and easy, and provides a great protein supplement for your best health. But I know you probably wouldn't drink it if the taste wasn't good, even if you knew it was good for you.
Not to worry, though.
Pro-Optimal Whey™ is available in three of your favorite flavors and is, in fact, very tasty. What's not to like?
You can enjoy it as a "stand-alone" beverage or "dressed up" a bit. Here are some ways people like to enjoy their Pro-Optimal Whey™:
- Vanilla is a great base for any fruit shake... creamy and smooth.
- Enjoy the smooth taste in breakfast almond-strawberry drinks.
- The strawberry is delicious by itself – very satisfying and the one I and many of my team members personally prefer.
- Mix the powder with raw milk and farm fresh eggs with a pinch of banana, blueberries or strawberries
- Add Pro-Optimal Whey™ to pancake mix, smoothies, etc. to boost protein content.
Of course, feel free to conduct your personal experimentation to discover your own favorite ways to enjoy Pro-Optimal Whey™. Just a word of caution about adding fruits... Fruit is very high in fructose and can adversely affect your metabolism and healthy blood sugar levels.
More Energy for Today's Busy Lifestyle
Besides being quick, easy, tasty, and the world's most phenomenal source of protein, Pro-Optimal Whey™ offers increased energy.*
Many of our Mercola customers tell us that they like it for the sustained energy it gives them over a period of time.
You can use it as an energy boost after working out – rebuilding your muscles after taxing them.*
Or feel satisfied longer between meals than with a carb-type meal.*
Any way you slice it, Pro-Optimal Whey™ enhances your energy levels.*
What's more, with Pro-Optimal Whey™ you get the peace of mind that you are taking a healthful protein supplement – even when life is hectic and crazy.
Make it your "go-to" breakfast-time protein drink, post-workout snack, mid-morning or mid-afternoon pick-me-up, or use anytime life's demands have you running around. That's certainly not the time you should skimp on nutrients.
Keep yourself healthy and fit for all the demands your lifestyle makes of you. After all, you don't want life to pass you by, not feeling at your peak…
Five Great Reasons to Use Pro-Optimal Whey™
1. Convenience – fits easily into your busy lifestyle.
2. Nutrition – an exclusive biologically active whey protein that enhances your health and immune system.*
3. Taste – available in three scrumptious flavors for your enjoyment. Never grainy or bitter.
4. Energy – long-lasting energy and satiety
5. Cost – other inferior protein drinks cost more, sometimes much more.
Who Wouldn't Want World-Class Nutrition, Minus the Typical Fast Food Negatives?
Taking a protein supplement like my Pro-Optimal Whey™ or the others I offer will isolate the high-quality protein for you so you receive optimal nutritional value in your health regimen. So it’s not only about protein supplementation, it’s about getting high-quality protein supplementation.
What's the Right Protein Powder for You?
Miracle Whey: This great-tasting and immune-supporting protein powder consists of whey protein concentrate sourced exclusively from grass fed cows from New Zealand. It is loaded with more proteins, vitamins, minerals, and immune-regulating nutrients than other milk based proteins. Available in chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, blueberry, banana, chai and original.
Mercola Pure Power Protein: Is a premium product designed to boost your overall health and fitness levels. It contains a unique blend of high-quality whey protein (20 grams per serving), chia seeds, and probiotics to give you a boost in your exercise regimen or if you're more aggressive about enhancing your overall health.
Vegan Protein: Suitable for vegans and meat-eaters alike, this great-tasting protein powder includes a perfect blend of five high-quality plant proteins including pea, hemp, and chia, together with the microalgae chlorella, along with a five-fiber blend to support digestion.
Pro-Optimal Whey: If you're looking for a multipurpose protein powder – one that has additional vitamins and minerals, plus a full-spectrum enzyme, then Pro-Optimal Whey is your choice.* It was our company’s first Whey Protein and continues to be a long-time customer favorite!
As its name suggests, Pro-Optimal Whey™ optimizes your nutrient level in a number of ways.
What will you find in Pro-Optimal Whey™?
- An optimal ratio of vitamins, protein, essential fatty acids (EFAs), carbohydrates, and antioxidants. In short, it offers prime wellness in one extremely convenient, economical and delicious drink mix designed to help:
- Defeat free radicals with potent antioxidants*
- Support balanced blood sugar levels*
- Enhance muscle endurance* (great for maintaining and building muscle)
- Aid liver cleansing*
- Support immune function*
Oh, and did I mention that Pro-Optimal Whey™ is also one hundred percent free of synthetic flavors and sweeteners?
That means no chemical hazards and no chemical aftertaste. Chocolate and strawberry flavors contain natural xylitol sweetener which does not impact blood sugar levels.*
Pro-Optimal Whey™ is stimulant-free, except for the chocolate flavor, which has three mg of naturally occurring caffeine per serving.
Make a Trade in Your Favor Today
When it comes to your health, why compromise by grabbing foods loaded with sub-par ingredients – when you can choose Pro-Optimal Whey™ and trust its nutritional support?
Make a trade in your favor today – trade unhealthy junk-food choices for health-enhancing ones.
Order your supply of Pro-Optimal Whey™ today. Then it will be available whenever time is in short supply.
Now you may be thinking that with all the health and nutritional benefits Pro-Optimal Whey™ offers, it will cost a fortune. And such a high-quality whey powder is worth a great deal because it does offer so much support for your health and active lifestyle.
Take a container of Pro-Optimal Whey™ and a shaker to the office, to keep on hand for a mid-morning or mid-afternoon pick-me-up. Or use it to stave off hunger on days when you work late or stop at the gym on the way home. Your body and energy levels will thank you many times over.
Discover today how to optimize your health each day. Order your Pro-Optimal Whey™ mix today.