Boost your energy from morning ‘til night with our food-based protein powder products. Miracle Whey Protein Powder and Pure Power Protein are packed with amino acids to help your body recover faster from a workout. There's also Pro-Optimal Whey, which comes from the nutritious milk of pasture-raised cows and promotes stamina throughout the day. Plus, it’s packed with vitamins, minerals and enzymes that other powders don’t have. Our Vegan Protein is an allergen-free source of protein that's great for those that don’t or can’t consume milk products.
All of these protein powders are rich in high-quality protein, which will help you build healthy muscles and replenish your energy after exercising. Add to that the wonderful benefits of antioxidants, healthy fats and low carbohydrates so that you're ready to face the day!
Easy and quick to prepare, our protein powders are perfect for your busy morning routine – no need to skip breakfast ever again.
Why Supplement Your Diet With a High-Quality Powder?
Particularly as you age, your body gradually loses its ability to produce critical amino acids – the building blocks of proteins you need for energy production, immune actions and protein buildup in the muscle.
However, the need to supplement with these proteins increases as you get older and even more during times of high physical stress, like after a workout or when recovering from an injury or illness.
All proteins are comprised of amino acids, considered the building blocks of life. Your muscles, skin, hair, tendons and cartilage are all made of amino acids.
Protein also helps form your enzymes, hormones, and replacement tissues and cells.
Your body can make all but nine of about 20 amino acids in the human body. These nine amino acids are essential because you can only obtain their benefits through diet:
A high-quality protein can provide these critical amino acids and help support:
- Immune health
- Energy levels
- Joint and muscle health
- Beneficial gut bacteria
- Muscle strength, endurance and recovery
- All your tissues’ cells with its antioxidant properties
- your body's optimal metabolic rate and fat burning level
But first things first – you have to make sure you choose the right protein powder for your lifestyle.
Take the First Step: What’s Your Perfect Match?
All four of our protein powders have a satisfying, delicious taste. I've spent so much time working with protein powder formulators to get the taste just right, because despite any added benefits, if it doesn’t taste good, even professional athletes won’t use it.
So now that you know each of our protein powders tastes great, let’s take a look at the chart below and consider your lifestyle to see which one will work best for you:
Which Protein Powder is Right for You?
You can also be rest assured that any protein powder we offer will not contain any artificial sweeteners, sugar alcohols, glycerin, fructose, soy or gluten.
Why You Should Avoid Soy Like the Plague
Many protein powders are not GMO-free. And often at the heart of this matter is a cheap soy-based compound called soy lecithin.
If you look closely at a protein powder label and see soy lecithin listed in any form, this is something you should avoid. Sunflower lecithin is much preferred over soy lecithin. However, if you can confirm that the soy lecithin used in the product is organic and non-GMO, it is OK but not nearly as healthful as your protein powder should be.
Fiber – An Often Overlooked Nutrient
Now that we’ve identified several ingredients to avoid, what about other ingredients that could potentially enhance it?
Let’s take a closer look at the amount of fiber included in your protein powder. It’s important to realize how fiber is a healthful ingredient for your digestive and elimination systems… an added help to your overall regularity.
We believe fiber content in a protein powder would be worth the extra benefits to athletes and health-conscious folks alike. So be sure to take a closer look at any protein powder label for evidence of a natural healthy supply of fiber within.
My Four ‘Essentials’ Take Protein Powder to a Whole New Performance Level*
Based on what we introduced above, here are the four criteria we believe are necessary to give your protein powder an added boost:
- Put even more emphasis on good taste – Sweeteners like Stevia and Luo Han fit the bill.
- Look for more fiber – Keeping yourself “regular” can be key to maintaining top performance levels.
- Focus on mineral content – Certain minerals play a key role in muscle contraction and are necessary for exercise recovery.
- Avoid soy lecithin – This is a waste product laden with solvents and pesticides, and should be avoided at all costs.
Fortunately, we’ve taken most of your guesswork out of finding the perfect protein powder for you. That’s why we offer four different and unique protein powders to meet and exceed the above four requirements.
Truly High-Quality Protein Powder Is Hard to Find
In fact, it can be downright impossible.
Perhaps you've tried just about every brand out there and questioned the following:
- What are all those random ingredients?
- How do I know it contains the best proteins I really need?
- Why does it contain so many artificial sweeteners?
- How can I determine where the protein powder came from?
- What's the difference between heat and cold processing, and how does it affect the protein powder?
- Should I choose protein isolates or a concentrate?
- Do I need to be concerned about heavy metal levels in the protein powder?
And the questions go on and on!
What's the most challenging part of finding a quality protein powder? Most brands out there don't actually give you answers to any of these questions.
That's why it's important for you to know why...
Not All Protein Powders Are Equal
In my research, I've learned a tremendous amount about the available protein powders on the market. I was shocked by what I discovered, and I think you will be, too.
For starters, many commercially-available protein powders are significantly damaged and nutritionally deficient due to over-processing.
Plus, some popular leading brands of protein powder may contain dangerous levels of heavy metals. A Consumer Reports test showed that three of the 15 protein drinks tested contained risky levels of arsenic, cadmium and lead.
This all means that before you've even opened the container, you're in trouble. And that's just not right.
How High-Quality Protein Can Give Your Health and Fitness a Boost
Top-quality protein powders like the four varieties we offer can potentially:
- Promote your muscle strength, endurance and recovery.
- Help to preserve lean body tissue (particularly during exercise) as it delivers bioavailable amino acids and cysteine.
- Boost your energy and support your body’s optimal metabolic rate.
- Help maintain healthy blood sugar levels already within the normal range.
- Promote optimal intake of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals needed for your optimal wellness.
- Support your immune system (as it contains immunoglobulins).
- Help maintain healthy blood pressure levels already within the normal range.
So… Are You Ready to Get an Edge on the Competition?
If you’re an athlete serious about gaining an edge on the competition or someone wanting to support your overall health, any four of our protein powders will provide the results you want and the flexibility you need regardless of your health and fitness levels.
And with our Money-Back Guarantee (see below), you have little to risk with giving these extraordinary protein powders a try.