Throughout your life, many factors threaten the beneficial bacteria in your gut. Take a moment and see how many of these gut-disruptors may be working against you right now:
- Do you drink fluoridated or chlorinated water?
- Do you eat processed, refined foods?
- Do you eat sugar and non-fiber carbs?
- Have you taken antibiotics within the last two years?
- Do you eat factory farmed meats and conventional dairy products?
- Do you eat non-organic vegetables and fruits?
- Do you eat bioengineered grains and conventionally grown, non-organic wheat?
- Do you take over-the-counter painkillers or heartburn pills?
- Do you live a stress-filled life and lack adequate stress management tools?
If you answered “yes” to one or more of these questions, your gut health may be compromised.
Each of these factors can affect your gut’s microbiome and alter its pH. They can also impact your absorption of nutrients, inflammatory response, immune function, digestion and ability to fight invaders.
Your gut health depends on having the proper balance between beneficial bacteria and potentially pathogenic bacteria, as well as the health and integrity of your gut lining.
When your microbiome falls out of balance or loses its diversity, or when your gut lining becomes compromised, many processes in your body are impacted, and your risk of chronic disease could increase.
As a result, probiotics can have a profound effect not only on your gastrointestinal health but also on your overall health.*
Is the Secret to Improving Your Mental Health Hiding in Your Gut?
The effects of a healthy microbiome reach beyond your digestive health. Your gut flora affects the health of your entire body, including your brain. While many don’t realize it, your gut even affects your mood.
Your gut contains a network of neurons or brain cells called the enteric nervous system (ENS). Your ENS controls both digestion and mental well-being. Changes in your gut bacteria can have a noticeable effect on your mood and sleeping patterns.
You actually have two brains – one inside your skull and one in your gut. They’re connected by what’s known as the gut-brain connection. That link explains how your microbiome can influence your mood and brain health.
In one study, women who regularly consumed yogurt containing beneficial bacteria had improved brain function in two specific areas compared to those who did not consume any probiotics. The two areas affected were the:
- Insular cortex, which plays a role in functions associated with emotion, including perception, motor control, self-awareness, cognitive functioning and interpersonal experience.
- Somatosensory cortex, which aids the body in interpreting a wide variety of sensations.
The group who consumed yogurt with beneficial probiotics also showed greater connectivity between regions of their brains associated with cognition.
You can see now how important it is to keep your gut bacteria healthy, both for physical and emotional well-being. But you may be wondering…
Why Eating Commercial Yogurt Doesn't Take the Place of Probiotics
Contrary to the study we just looked at, most commercial yogurts are not a good source of probiotics. Many have little to no live probiotics.
Unless you make your own yogurt at home with a high quality culture starter, you can’t be sure that you’re getting any significant probiotic benefit.
Plus, with commercially prepared yogurt, you’re likely to end up with far too much unwanted sugar. In addition, if they are artificially sweetened, your brain health may be adversely affected.
With your own homemade yogurt, you can control exactly what goes into it, including probiotics and sweeteners.
As great-tasting as many of them may be, don't be fooled by yogurt products advertising live cultures that are beneficial to your digestive system...
The heat-intensive pasteurization processes have likely reduced or wiped out both the harmful and the beneficial bacteria in many of them.
Similarly, we now have less bacteria overall in our everyday environments. Antibacterial products, including hand sanitizers, have made for a world that may be a whole lot cleaner but not exactly healthier.
With less helpful bacteria available in our food and our environment, taking a high-quality probiotic is crucial.
Before finding one that’s worthy of your attention, you should become familiar with spore biotics or spore probiotics for total gut health.
Spore Biotics: The New Frontier of Microbiome Health
For optimal gut health, you need two different types of good bacteria:
- Reconditioning probiotic spores, or Soil-Based Organisms (SBOs), to condition your gut and support the growth of good bacteria
- Reseeding probiotics, or regular probiotics
Think of your gut like a garden. Probiotic spores act as the gardener. Like any good gardener, they pull “weeds” to detoxify your gut and replenish its energy and nutrient content.
In this way, spore probiotics provide a healthy foundation and growth medium for your gut.
You will also need seeds to grow the good bacteria in your gut. Reseeding probiotics provide the new seeds to replace the “plants,” or good bacteria, that wither in your garden due to a lack of proper nutrients or assaults like harsh chemicals and herbicide residues such as glyphosate.
Spore biotics, or spore probiotics, are bacterial spores that work in your gut much like the gardener. Spores provide key “reconditioning” strains of bacteria that help protect and recondition your gut flora and prepare it for the introduction of probiotics.
They help your microbiome recover from on-going assaults by fluoridated and chlorinated water, stress, medications, processed foods, refined sugars, EMFs and pollution.
Our ancestors’ diets included these bacteria spores, but today, people avoid touching dirt and thoroughly scrub their vegetables to remove all traces of soil along with their naturally occurring organisms.
Our Complete Spore Restore includes four outstanding soil-based spores or spore biotics and a prebiotic organic blend of three highly valued mushroom mycelium to potentially help improve the condition of your microbiome, gut integrity and much more.*
Because your gut needs both kinds of probiotics, taking both Complete Spore Restore and a high quality probiotic can be highly beneficial.
That being said, finding the right probiotics is important.
Finding a Probiotic Formula Worth Your Time and Expense
Probiotic formulas are available with many different types of bacterial strains, the most common being Lactobacillus acidophilus. However, as you'll find out shortly, not all probiotics are created equal, and not all formulas are properly produced to provide optimal benefits.
If formulated properly, some major benefits of a high-quality probiotic include:
- Aiding you in digesting food, particularly hard-to-digest foods and foods that some individuals may be more sensitive to.*
- Enhancing the synthesis of B vitamins and improving calcium absorption.*
- Nourishing your microbiome by helping your intestinal microflora flourish.*
- Promoting vaginal health for women.*
- Supporting your immune system.*
Here are five key factors that differentiate good probiotic formulas from ineffective ones:
- Contain effective bacterial strains – must be strain specific.*
- Are viable and dose specific.
- Remain stable and viable for a long time.
- Have the ability to survive harsh stomach acids to reach the intestine.
- Thrive in the intestine.*
While I insist on a few specific probiotic strains – especially for probiotics formulated for women – there's one strain I highly recommend for everyone: Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS®-1
Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS®-1 is a highly studied strain of beneficial bacteria, and, as you’ll soon see, DDS®-1 is really important.
The DDS®-1 Probiotic Superstrain – A Study of Its Benefits
Over the years, studies have demonstrated the diverse effectiveness of DDS®-1:
- A major midwestern university study showed that after 60 days of treatment, most subjects reported significant improvement in abdominal health, bloating and occasional elimination of irregularities. This study suggests that DDS®-1 may help increase the healthy microflora in the gastrointestinal tract.*
- In another study, DDS®-1 helped support the health of human epithelial cell lines when evaluated as part of a probiotic blend.*
- In laboratory research, isolated evaluation of DDS®-1 supported the normal production of immune components.* DDS®-1 performed this better than three other strains of Lactobacillus acidophilus or Bifidobacterium bifidum.*
- Other laboratory studies show the potential beneficial effects of DDS®-1 on cholesterol.*
- A clinical study showed that daily ingestion of DDS®-1, in combination with three Bifidobacterium strains, provided significant improvement in gastrointestinal complaints like bloating, gas, diarrhea and constipation in the majority of participants.*
With regular use, DDS®-1 offers an extensive list of potential benefits:
- Colonizes the intestinal tract in high numbers*
- Provides long-lasting colonization*
- Helps support your digestive health*
- Survives the harsh acidic environment of the stomach
- Survives the high alkalinity and presence of bile acids of the small intestine
- Produces a substance that helps balance gut bacteria*
- Supports cellular health by stimulating the production of immune messengers*
- Supports cholesterol levels already within a healthy, normal range*
- Produces lactase to potentially help those unable to tolerate lactose*
- Produces vitamins B12, folic acid and vitamin B6.*
- Supports colon health through its control over bile acids.*
- Supports gut health and helps promote normal stools.*
However, DDS®-1 isn’t the only probiotic strain that offers special value for women.
Introducing Complete Probiotics: Our Original High Potency, Multi-Strain Probiotic Supplement
I’ve already told you about all of the properties I deem essential in a high-quality probiotic, and now, I’m excited to introduce you to Complete Probiotics, which meets my extremely high standards for excellence.
Your intestines are home to over 1,000 different species of bacteria, and each strain performs its own unique functions in the body, so it’s important your probiotic contains a variety of strains, not just one or two.
Here are the 10 specific beneficial bacteria strains in Complete Probiotics:
Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS®-1 supports digestive and immune health, is acid- and bile-resistant and provides long lasting colonization.*
Lactobacillus casei supports a healthy immune response and aids in stress management by promoting healthy serotonin levels.*
Lactobacillus plantarum helps ease digestive distress and supports a healthy inflammatory response.*
Lactobacillus salivarius supports an already healthy inflammatory response in your gut and your immune health. Supports healthy cholesterol levels already in the normal range.*
Lactobacillus rhamnosus can reduce symptoms of gastrointestinal distress, as well as support your healthy weight management and cholesterol levels already in the normal range.*
Lactobacillus brevis supports already healthy inflammatory and immune responses.*
Bifidobacterium lactis promotes an already healthy inflammatory response, including allergy response, and supports the growth of other beneficial bacteria.*
Bifidobacterium longum promotes a healthy stress response and may reduce gastrointestinal symptoms.*
Bifidobacterium bifidum supports healthy blood sugar levels already in the normal range and may help ease gastrointestinal symptoms.*
Streptococcus thermophilus promotes healthy, hydrated skin, supports immune health and stimulates the growth of other probiotic strains.*
Perfect for both short-term use and long-term maintenance, our high-potency Complete Probiotics (70 Billion CFU) may be taken on its own or in combination with our Complete Spore Restore (SBO Probiotic) for creating the optimal environment for probiotic use and our Complete Afterbiotics to protect your gut microbiome and strengthen your protective intestinal barrier.*
Complete Spore Restore
Foundational blend of active bacteria for creating an optimal environment for daily probiotic use*
4 Billion CFUs of:
- 4 resistant SBO strains to protect and recondition your gut flora, including Bacillus clausii SC-109*
- Organic mushroom blend of prebiotics to promote immune health*
Multi-strain formula in a delayed-release capsule for optimal maintenance of overall gut health*
70/100 Billion CFUs of:
The perfect trifecta of diverse strains to provide powerful support for microbiome repair*
18 Billion CFUs of:
- 3 resistant SBO strains to recondition your gut, including Bacillus subtilis HU58*
- 3 reseeding probiotics, including yeast probiotic Saccharomyces boulardii
- Prebiotic Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex to reestablish intestinal barrier function*
Prebiotics: The Added Bonus That Helps Beneficial Probiotics Grow and Thrive
Prebiotics are non-digestible foods that help beneficial probiotics grow and flourish. They act as a type of fertilizer for the good bacteria in your gut.*
Complete Probiotics contains beneficial prebiotics in the form of Fructooligosaccharide (FOS).*
FOS is a favorite food for Lactobacilli and Bifobacterium strains as they can efficiently ferment and utilize it for energy.* These prebiotics remain in your digestive system to help boost the growth of beneficial bacteria.*
While Fructooligosaccharides are a form of carbohydrate, they contain less calories than sugar and do not cause a spike in blood sugar. Plus, they are added in very small quantities as to not cause any digestive upset.
Adding prebiotics to a high-quality probiotic benefits the entire formula and helps you get the benefits you expect.*
An Extra Layer of Protection Thanks to Our Revolutionary Delayed-Release Capsule
You may have noticed that many probiotics come packed in standard vegetarian capsules. These capsules can’t always protect probiotic strains from harsh stomach acids and bile.
If the strains aren’t acid- and bile-resistant, you may end up paying for benefits you never receive.
With our Complete Probiotics 70 Billion CFU, we do things differently.
Probiotics do their best work in your intestines and not in your stomach. To make it through your stomach’s harsh acidic environment unscathed, the probiotic strains need protection.
We specifically select probiotic strains that are naturally resistant to stomach acid and bile. And, unlike many other manufacturers, we test our probiotic strains for survivability.
After all, if the probiotics can’t survive the journey to their target – your intestines – you may be wasting your money.
To combat this issue, 80% of the probiotic strains in our Complete Probiotics are over 90% acid- and bile-resistant.
Even so, we have taken an extra step to make sure you get your money’s worth.
Our manufacturer uses patented delayed release capsules called DRcaps™ to provide additional protection from stomach acid.
The first of their kind, these acid-resistant hard capsules are made of a vegetable substance that slows down capsule disintegration after swallowing.
The capsule manufacturers measured how long it took the hard capsules to reach the intestines and release their contents, so they could be confident that the probiotics wouldn’t be harmed.
Here’s what they discovered:
- DRcaps capsules displayed delayed release properties as designed.
- Disintegration started 45 minutes after ingestion versus five minutes for a typical immediate release capsule.
- Complete release occurred in the intestines for the majority of subjects.
- Release was complete within 20 minutes after onset.
The DRcaps capsules’ delayed opening was sufficient to protect a probiotic’s fragile bacteria strains from the harsh acidic environment of the stomach.
For Women, a Complete Probiotics Designed with Their Special Needs in Mind
When it comes to probiotics, researchers are discovering that women have special needs extending beyond a healthy gut.
Women of all ages need effective probiotic support for their:
- Digestive and gut health.*
- Immune health.*
- Vaginal health.*
Our Complete Probiotics for Women contains 10 beneficial probiotic strains that address all of these women’s concerns.
This special formula contains seven of the same strains as Complete Probiotics, including Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS®-1.
To support women’s special needs, we’ve included three Lactobacillus strains that show science-backed value for women’s health: Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus reuteri, and Lactobacillus gasseri. Complete Probiotics for Women contains a total of seven of the most dominant Lactobacilli probiotic species found in a woman’s healthy vagina.
When Traveling, Don't Leave Home Without Your Probiotics
I always recommend taking along Complete Probiotics or Complete Probiotics for Women when traveling to help keep your GI tract in optimal shape and to support your immune health.*
When you visit other countries, there's always a chance your digestive system can be sensitive to different foods and spices that you may not be used to. This can cause not only occasional digestive discomfort but lead to unnecessary stress.
That’s why taking along a probiotic to help support both GI and immune health while traveling is paramount.*
With Complete Probiotics or Complete Probiotics for Women, you have one of the best probiotic formulas available, and it's perfect for traveling because it:
- Has a shelf life of 18 months at room temperature - Unlike some other probiotic formulas with shorter shelf lives at room temperature, Complete Probiotics is stable longer.
- Can help you during times of digestive stress* - To help give your digestive system the extra support it may need while traveling and trying new foods, you can take additional servings (recommended 4 to 6 probiotic capsules).*
- Supports overall immune health - Eighty percent of your immune system lives in your gut, so it’s important to provide it with the care it needs.*
- Becomes part of your travel pack - Conveniently fits into your purse or briefcase, and it doesn’t require refrigeration.
Why Complete Probiotics or Complete Probiotics for Women May Be the Ideal Formula for You
|Contains specific super-strain Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1?
||Yes - The manufacturer holds patent and U.S. trademark on DDS-1.
|Shows high potency through independent lab testing?
||Yes - Guaranteed to provide a minimum of 70 billion CFU to ensure potency throughout shelf life.
|Works together with prebiotics for improved probiotic performance?
||Yes -The manufacturer successfully added intestinal-beneficial prebiotics to complement the probiotics.*
|Is stable at room temperature for at least 18 months?
||Yes - Provides flexibility with storage and travel needs at room temperature.
|Is non-dairy, free from soy, corn, wheat, and gluten?
||Yes - One of the industry innovators and first to accomplish this.
|Adapts naturally to the human body due to its human origins?
||Yes - Soil and animal-origin microorganisms are not natural inhabitants of the human body.
|Resistant to survive the stomach and intestinal transit?
||Yes - Testing has demonstrated high survivability of beneficial bacteria.
|Utilizes nitrogen packaging and is freeze-dried?
||Yes - Takes advantage of these innovative processes to help ensure stability.
|Comes available in vegetable-based probiotic capsules?
||Yes - Provides this delivery.
|Is Generally Recognize as Safe (GRAS)?
||Yes - All the probiotic strains are GRAS.
Take Control of Your Gut With Our Probiotic Supplement Recommendation: Complete Probiotics
You can now see the incredible value in this probiotic formula. And there is yet another benefit.
Complete Probiotics comes in a glass bottle, offering greater sustainability against any kind of extreme weather conditions. And, as you know, glass is also better for the environment.
My team and I worked hard to provide you this extraordinary product at a reasonable price, and I believe we did just that.
If you're serious about supporting your digestive health as well as your overall health, order Complete Probiotics today.*
Our products are subject to a Money Back Guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase of this product, please see details below regarding our return policy guidelines.