In the late 1800s, scientists started turning their attention to women’s experience of aging. Researchers became interested in the causes of menopause and how to ease its irritations.
Scientists as far back as Aristotle, around 350 BC, had written down observations about menopause. But with science being the exclusive domain of men for most of history, not much was recorded about the actual experience of women.
Today, much is known about the experience, and it’s something many middle-aged women dread. No doubt they’ve heard about the...
- Restless nights you wake up covered in sweat.
- Hot flashes that can leave you feeling overwhelmed.
- Mood swings that baffle and stun your loved ones.
- Stressful feelings that can drive you up a wall.
- Vaginal dryness and loss of sexual drive and enjoyment.
- Spreading waistline and hips and sagging breasts.
What scientists began to uncover with the discovery of estrogen in 1923 is that all of these are tied to hormone production. During menopause, women experience often-dramatic daily changes in hormone levels, causing uncomfortable symptoms.
But with what science has uncovered, you now have the tools to take control of your health during this important stage of your life. After all, menopause isn’t a disease. It’s simply a normal transition to the next chapter of your life.
Many women rightfully view it as a time of freedom, opportunity and a renewed passion for life.
What if you could sail through perimenopause (when your ovaries start producing less estrogen) and menopause without living the horror stories?
Menopause: What’s YOUR Story?
Menopause officially starts 12 months after a woman’s last menstrual cycle. However, the process starts years earlier.
This transition period is called perimenopause, and it’s when your ovaries’ function begins to decline and the production of estrogen drops.
Menopause can occur anytime between the ages of 40 and 60, with the average age being 51.
The most common symptoms of menopause are hot flashes and night sweats. While they don’t affect women equally around the world, approximately 85% of American women experience these two sometimes alarming and uncomfortable symptoms.
Perimenopausal symptoms can be just as bad or worse...
In addition to hot flashes and night or day sweats, typical symptoms of perimenopause and menopause can include breast tenderness, decreased sex drive, fatigue, irregular periods, vaginal dryness, urine leakage and urgency, moods swings and trouble sleeping.
Declining estrogen levels may be linked to other issues too. Recent research suggests that what’s often regarded as “age-related cognitive decline” in women may instead be due to a deficiency in estrogen.
Maintaining balanced hormone levels can play a major role in healthy cognitive function. Estrogen helps restore and maintain the health of your brain’s synapses, thus improving memory. When you help maintain hormone balance as you age, you provide valuable support for your brain health and memory.
What You Need to Know About Hormone Imbalances
If there’s one thing to know about hormone imbalances, it’s this: they are usually not an isolated problem.
Female hormonal imbalances are linked to lifestyle, aging, environmental factors and especially stress. All these factors affect your hormone production and metabolism, and how well your cells respond to hormone messengers.
Hormones are proteins or steroids that are sent out directly into your bloodstream by multiple organs within your endocrine system. Your hormones influence your body’s ability to:
- Respond to stress.
- Metabolize minerals.
- Regulate fluids.
- Reproduce and maintain healthy sexual function.
When your hormones are in balance, you’re more likely to sleep well, feel energetic, have a healthy, normal sex drive and enjoy smoothly functioning immune and digestive systems.
If you’re experiencing a high level of stress, including pain or inflammatory stress, or even the typical signs of perimenopause and menopause, levels of your primary stress hormone – cortisol – can become unbalanced and in turn, upset the balance of your other hormones.
Balancing your hormones requires a whole-body approach:
- Deal with excessive stress. Meditation and the Emotional Freedom Techniques, or EFT, are two effective strategies.
- Change unhealthy lifestyle habits and get enough exercise.
- Follow my newly updated nutrition plan, and eat a healthy diet.
Adopting these lifestyle practices will help you strengthen your foundation for healthy hormone balance. With these routines in place, you’re likely to have even more success with the additional measures you take to nurture your body’s hormonal balance.
Why Estrogen Is Your Best Friend – Most of the Time
Estrogen serves important roles for your body and brain. It’s essential for your bone growth. It promotes digestive functions and healthy blood clotting. And it supports healthy brain function as you age.
However, when you’re exposed to too much estrogen over your lifetime – or a hormonal imbalance – the effects on your overall health can be less-than-ideal. This can happen because of too much estrogen itself or from the many hormone-mimicking substances in our modern environment that look and act like estrogen.
There are three separate estrogen hormones and each plays a different role in your health: estrone (E1), estradiol (E2) and estriol (E3). Ideally, you want a healthy balance between the three, with minimal E2.
As we’ve learned, your production of estrogen declines during perimenopause and menopause. After menopause, production of all three forms of estrogen drops sharply but doesn’t completely stop.
Estriol (E3) is the estrogen that is in greatest abundance in your body before you enter menopause. It’s considered a “weaker” estrogen, but it’s the most valuable form for supporting your breast tissue, bone density, heart health and urinary tract.
This Supplement Takes Women’s Health to a Whole New Level
Lignans with Lycopene not only provides important nutrients to help protect your breasts against normal, everyday stressors and help promote healthy normal hormone levels in breast tissue – it goes far beyond breast health.*
Clinically proven and third-party tested, Lignans with Lycopene is formulated for total perimenopausal and menopausal health, and hormone balance support.
What might that mean for you? You may:
- Experience fewer and less severe hot flashes. Incidence of hot flashes was reduced by up to 55% among study participants after just 4 weeks, and severity was reduced by up to 79%.*
- Gain relief from other unsettling symptoms, such as night or day sweats, upset emotions, mood swings, poor sleep and more through its balancing effects on your hormone levels.*
- Feel more energetic by improving your body’s ability to metabolize “good” estrogen metabolites and reduce the production of less healthy metabolites.*
- Provide extra protection to your breasts and other estrogen-related organs, as it helps reduce oxidative stress and fights free radical damage to cells and tissues.*
- Enjoy the potential health and cognitive benefits from a balanced level of estrogen, as its phytoestrogen content can act as estrogen when levels are low and purge excess estrogen when levels are too high.*
What’s more, study subjects reported feeling benefits in as little as three days.
If you are a woman 40 or over and have started to experience some of these symptoms (or have been plagued with them for years), you may find that once you try this exciting supplement, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
And even if you’re a long way from 40, Lignans with Lycopene may provide protection against endocrine disruptors and hormone-mimicking substances that can threaten your hormone balance at any age.
Developed for Women by Women
Lignans with Lycopene was developed for women by women. After all, who knows women’s bodies best?
Some of the women who started taking this formula made a remarkable discovery:
They stopped having hot flashes in as little as one-and-a-half days.
And it wasn’t just a fluke... A couple of the women left town and forgot to take along their samples. Their hot flashes returned within two days.
Excited, yet puzzled, the scientists went back to their lab to figure out what was happening. What in the formula was helping the women with their hot flashes?
Knowing their ingredients like the backs of their hands, they took a closer look at the formula. They examined how the ingredients interacted with one another. They experimented with different ratios until they finally had their answer...
In the process of solving the mystery they came up with a formula that yielded incredible benefits for menopausal comfort and breast health.
Scientists Search Through Formula to Uncover the Explanation For Its Results
With several ingredients in the formula, the scientists had a number of possibilities to consider as they investigated the secret behind the unexpected effect on hot flashes.
Lignans with Lycopene contains a proprietary blend of exceptional active ingredients:
- DIM (Di-Indoylmethane) – This valuable converted I3C compound (indole-3-carbinol), found in cruciferous vegetables, helps maintain healthy estrogen levels by improving your body’s metabolism and utilization of estrogen.*
- Tomato Lycopene – The most potent antioxidant in fruits and vegetables, found largely in tomatoes and watermelon. Accumulates in estrogen-related fatty tissues within your breasts and ovaries to help protect against oxidative stress. Also helps balance estrogen within your body.*
- HMRlignan™ – A plant lignin from the Norwegian pine spruce that’s converted by intestinal flora into enterolactone, a type of phytoestrogen that helps maintain balanced levels of estrogen within the body.*
- Cranberry Fruit Powder – Rich in water-soluble antioxidants and phytonutrients, it provides added protection from oxidative stress and supports urinary tract health.*
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), B6, and B12 – Offers immune system support and antioxidant protection against potentially damaging free radicals.*
And which of these ingredients made all the difference when it came to putting the women’s hot flashes on ice?
I’ll give you a hint... it wasn’t just one.
The Hot Flash Slayer: HMRlignan™ (With Lycopene’s Help)*
As it turned out, HMRlignan™ was the key ingredient isolated for its role in controlling hot flashes.* But the scientists discovered it wasn’t HMRlignan™ alone. Lycopene played an important role, too.
HMRlignan™, a naturally occurring plant lignan from the Norway spruce, was already known for its effects on hot flashes.* Yet when the scientists combined it in certain proportions with Lycopene, they realized it had a powerful synergy.*
The formulators of patent-pending Lignans with Lycopene discovered that precisely balanced, highly effective ratio.
What are lignans? This special class of phytonutrients is found in many foods in small amounts. They’re most abundant in sesame seeds, flaxseed, berries, fruits, vegetables and unrefined grain products.
However, this proprietary lignan – HMRlignan™ – is uniquely powerful. It has been shown to be 1,000 times more bioavailable than the lignans found in the best of other plant sources.
The “good” bacteria in your intestines converts these plant lignans into “human” lignans, specifically enterolactone, which has mild estrogen-like activity.
Enterolactone helps balance your hormones two ways:
- When your estrogen levels are high, the weaker lignan "estrogens" may help reduce total estrogen activity by binding to some of your estrogen receptor sites, thereby inhibiting the action of the stronger estrogens.*
- When your estrogen levels are low, these lignan estrogens can act as a “good” estrogen and supplement your estrogen levels, promoting a more favorable balance.*
Yet, it wasn’t just the lignans that made these scientists’ day...
4 to 10 Times More Potent Than Beta-Carotene – a Powerful Boost for Your Cellular DNA*
While investigating the action of their formula, the scientists discovered that lycopene helped enhance the actions of lignans in balancing hormones and halting hot flashes.*
But lycopene – the super carotenoid antioxidant that gives certain fruits and vegetables their rosy red color – can potentially do far more...
Its antioxidant and free radical scavenging ability help protect against DNA damage, and its effects have been found to be four to 10 times more potent than alpha- or beta-carotene.*
And that may be especially good news for your breast cellular health and the health of your other estrogen related organs, including for women with hereditary BRCA1 or BRCA2 genes.*
Sourced from red-ripe tomatoes, lycopene is an integral part of Lignans with Lycopene for three primary reasons:
- Exponentially enhances the hormone-balancing efforts of HMRlignan™
- Accumulates in fatty tissue, such as breast tissue, and can help protect against oxidative stress and damaged cellular DNA*
- Helps promote a healthy estrogen balance in the breasts and other estrogen-related organs*
Working together with lycopene, the ability of HMRlignan™ to reduce hot flashes is amplified to create a powerful support for your hormonal balance and personal comfort.
The Unique 'DIM' Effect on Your Body’s Estrogen
In recent years, DIM, or 3, 3’-Di-Indoylmethane, has become one of the most studied substances for women’s breast and hormonal health.
Scientists are excited about it for two primary reasons...
- It appears this plant-based extract may be exceptional at supporting your body’s metabolism and utilization of hormones.*
- DIM can convert the stronger form of estrogen, estradiol, into a weaker form and increase the metabolism of “good” estrogen metabolites.*
DIM is the metabolite formed when the indole-3-carbinol (I3C) in Brussels sprouts, broccoli, cabbage, kale and cauliflower, or the “cruciferous” vegetables, is digested.
Particularly in postmenopausal women, a high consumption of cruciferous vegetables is linked to a higher degree of breast health.*
There’s just one caveat... Occasionally, you’ll see a supplement that contains just I3C. Please avoid this ingredient. The DIM form of I3C is a far more stable and valuable metabolite.
The ways DIM can potentially support your breast and hormonal health include:
- Works synergistically with HMRlignan™ and lycopene to ease hot flashes and other perimenopausal and menopausal symptoms.*
- Helps promote the conversion of less healthy estrogens into healthy ones.*
- Helps block estrogen-mimicking substances from attaching to estrogen receptors within your breast tissue.*
Keep in mind, any substance that can bind to the estrogen receptors in your breasts may be stored in your breast tissue and affect your breast health.
This includes "gender-bending" chemicals, like phthalates, BPA in plastics, PFOAs in cookware, triclosan in sanitizing products, bovine growth hormones in dairy and even fluoride in your water.
Take Control, and Help Banish Perimenopausal and Menopausal Symptoms, Potentially in Just a Few Days
Troubling symptoms like hot flashes, night or day sweats, sleepless nights, stressful feelings, moodiness or even forgetfulness don’t have to be an inevitable part of growing older.
In fact, all of those typical symptoms of perimenopause and menopause can leave you feeling even more stressed, which can further impact your hormonal balance.
You can take control of your hormonal and breast health – and without relying on costly or potentially hazardous therapies.
Lignans with Lycopene is a proprietary, patent-pending tested formula that:
- Promotes perimenopausal and menopausal health.*
- Provides tested relief from hot flashes and other menopause-related discomforts.*
- Assists your body in balancing estrogen levels.*
- Supports healthy estrogen metabolism.*
- Supports breast and other estrogen-related organ cellular health.*
- Supports energy and cellular metabolism.*
And best of all, some of the women who tested it reported feeling its benefits in as little as three days.
Take advantage of the exciting discoveries that scientists made while developing this unique formula. Your purchase is covered by my Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee (see full details below), so you can try it without risk.
Experience the comfort of hormonal balance – take control of your hormonal and breast health, and order Lignans with Lycopene today.