For centuries, people have been discussing the potential health benefits of ginseng – a short, adaptogenic herb with fleshy roots that are packed with nutrients and health benefits. Over time, this special plant has gained a well-known reputation, with more exciting uses emerging each year.
While ginseng has been used for thousands of years in traditional Chinese practice, modern studies show that ginseng possesses many important additional healthful properties such as:
- Management of daily stress
- Reduction of free radicals
- Support of healthy brain function
- Immune function support
- Energy production support
- Maintenance of blood sugar levels already in the normal range
- Support of your body’s normal detoxification processes
- Cardiovascular support
- Digestive health support
One of the most ground-breaking discoveries about ginseng extract has been its potent antioxidant properties. In one particular study, researchers found that oral consumption of ginseng significantly enhanced the natural immune response of 227 healthy adults by increasing the activity level of white blood cells.
As a result, ginseng extract supplements are on rising demand.
However, when it comes to choosing the most beneficial ginseng extract, it’s important to consider that not all ginseng products on the market are created equally. By using any ordinary ginseng, you could be missing out on many of its benefits.
In order to better understand the difference, let’s take a closer look at this odd-looking brown root.
Why The Type of Ginseng Matters
When it comes to ginseng, you typically have a choice between Asian/Korean ginseng (Panax ginseng) and American ginseng (Panax quinquefolius). There are other herbs that some people refer to as ginseng, like eleuthero, or Siberian ginseng, that are not actually ginseng at all.
Korean ginseng has often been considered to have more benefits than its American cousin. Nevertheless, regardless of which one you select, the type of ginseng is only one part of the equation.*
In fact, emerging research suggests that what happens before ginseng makes it to the shelves may make a difference as to how well it benefits you.*
To take advantage of ginseng’s benefits, you’ll want to pay close attention to two things:
- When it is harvested
- How it is processed
Emerging research suggests that ginseng roots harvested with outdated processing techniques can strip away many of ginseng’s inherent properties.
The following can have an impact on the quality of ginseng:
- Harvest time – Some red ginseng extracts come from roots that are harvested at six years. However, ginseng’s key nutritional elements may diminish with age. In order to help maximize nutritional value from each root, the time to harvest ginseng is when it is four to five years old.
- Handling techniques – Peeling may remove hair rootlets that carry key bioactive compounds.
- High-heat processing – The high-heat steaming process can eliminate, or denature, many of the vitamins, amino acids, and other organic compounds found naturally in ginseng.
The result? Unfortunately, after such harsh processing, most ginseng extracts available on the market today may offer less than the potential benefits you want.
Poor Absorption Equals Poor Results
To get the benefits of any food, your body needs to absorb it. The better the absorption, the better potential for results.
In the normal digestive process, food moves from your stomach to your small intestine and on through to your large intestine. Typically, most absorption takes place in your stomach and small intestine.
However, research has shown that many of the most valuable parts of ginseng, called ginsenosides, pass through your stomach and small intestine without ever being absorbed.
It’s only when these compounds enter your large intestine that your body’s beneficial bacteria are able to metabolize, or ferment, the ginsenosides into digestible compounds your body can easily absorb.
Although, by then, it may be too late – the ginsenosides have already passed through your stomach and small intestine, where the greatest opportunity for beneficial results exists. In the large intestine, much of the inherent value of ginseng is literally one step away from being eliminated from your body.
So, if ginseng is initially “improperly” processed and then passes through your body without being absorbed effectively, what are you left to do?
The answer comes in the form of an exciting discovery.
Fermented Korean Ginseng: Increased Absorption for Consistent Results
Our team has learned how to potentially help improve the way ginseng is absorbed by your body.*
Using a proprietary enzyme fermentation process, we’ve been able to create a ginseng extract that acts like it’s already been metabolized in your large intestine.
Instead of passing right through your stomach and small intestine undigested, Fermented Korean Ginseng is ready to be absorbed when you take it. The chemical reactions as a result of the fermentation process jumpstart the breakdown of ginsenosides so that they are better absorbed in the stomach and small intestine.
In fact, Fermented Korean Ginseng offers faster, increased and consistent absorption over non-fermented extract.
To provide you with the highest quality formula, Fermented Korean Ginseng:
- Is made from pure 100% Korean Ginseng (Panax ginseng). As compared to American ginseng, Korean ginseng has been shown to contain more ginsenosides, especially when the root is not exposed to high heat during the steaming process.
- Is harvested at the right time to allow for maximum nutritional value. The roots are harvested at four to five years rather than the industry standard six years.
- Is not peeled. Peeling removes the hair rootlets that carry key bioactive compounds.
- Uses a special low-heat vacuum extraction of whole root. This process helps maintain the vitamins, amino acid profile, and organic compounds lost in the high-heat steaming process used by traditional processing.
Best of all, when you treat ginseng properly at all stages, the benefits extend far beyond those you would normally expect.
Receive Full Benefits With More Ingredients and a Superior Delivery System
In addition to ginsenosides, Fermented Korean Ginseng contains many other key ingredients that, when harvested and processed the right way, work to provide even more remarkable benefits. These nutrients include:
- 18 essential fatty acids
- Six vitamins
- Seven amino acids
- Eight essential amino acids
- Fatty acids
- 18 minerals, including organic germanium and polyacetylene
The result? A balanced, high-absorption, efficacious ginseng extract that helps support not only your energy, adrenal function, mental and physical performance but also your immune health and overall well-being.*
What’s more, to ensure each beneficial dose is well-protected from oxygen and moisture, we’ve utilized advanced encapsulation technology that bands each capsule and flushes it with nitrogen after filling it with Fermented Korean Ginseng extract – this minimizes oxygen exposure and aids in long-term stability, effectiveness and shelf life.
Experience all the Benefits of Fermented Korean Ginseng With a Formula You Can Trust
When it comes to getting the most from your ginseng, it’s important for you to have all the facts. You should know what works and what doesn’t and why.
With Fermented Korean Ginseng, you not only receive all the benefits of a pure, high-quality extract but also the advantages of optimal absorption with our proprietary fermentation process.
Order your supply today, and discover the difference of our premium Fermented Korean Ginseng.